Tuesday

Nice Little Saturday?

With Caroline on bed rest, it's up to me to finalize everything before the babies get here. Saturday, I was extremely bored and ventured off to Babies R' Us, where I'm typically out of place with Caroline there, without Caroline I'm just a plain store idiot. My goal was to finish off the registry, and try to make it all fit in my Tahoe.

Registry somewhat completed:




Receipt that goes along with registry completion:





My next trip should be really interesting. I have to go get nursing bras and nursing tank tops. I'm serious. I really have to go get nursing bras and nursing tank tops. Out. Of. Place.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Caroline she can order them on Gapmaternity online....I loved my gap nursing tanks....they run small though!!! But I bought a lot of them!!

    ReplyDelete