Tuesday

Mastering the Silent Celebration

With the recent success of the Mavs coupled with the fact that the bambinos are in bed just before tip off, 7:30 pm, I have had to really temper my frustration/excitement at the TV. If you've ever watched a gamed with me, you know that I yell at the TV, mostly profanities and I often have the tendency to get off my couch and do celebratory dances when something goes right.


With the risk of waking up the kids or my wife for that matter, I have mastered the art of Silent Celebration. Silent Celebration can be described as yelling without yelling. I still fist pump the air, I still do my dances, I still celebrate...I just fake yell. Yes, mouth still open, mouthing words, and fake screaming...just no sound comes out. It's tough to do, and even tougher to master...but you no what they say, "Never wake a sleeping baby" My only question is, is it ok to wake a sleeping baby if Dirk nails a game winner?

No comments:

Post a Comment