Tuesday

Nursery Final(hopefully)

I think the nursery is complete. It's very calming in there, I'm assuming it won't be that calm come February/March. Every time we go in there, we sit and admire, but it only takes me about 10 seconds to mimic a big WAAAAHHHHHH...Then Caroline chimes with her duelingWAHHHHHH. Not. So. Peaceful.

*As Caroline is reading over my shoulder, she wanted a disclaimer. My iPhone camera did not properly display the wall color. She says they "look kind of yellow". I am supposed to tell you they are "not kind of yellow, but they are khaki".

We had a friend paint the dog canvas.


We wrote the letters behind the paintings, and she painted them in.
I brought home the Glider and Banana Pudding in the same trip. She won't let me tell you what she was more excited about.









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the dog paintings and letter's to your kids! Such a great idea. Not much longer...ish

    ReplyDelete