Tuesday

T & A (not that kind)

Picking names can be funny and hard. We had lists, check boxes, rankings, we took votes, etc. We vetoed some names because they reminded us of strange people we knew, others were scratched because they turned the child into some version of a mobile bird. We were close to Landon Eagle until someone pointed out it sounds too much like Landing Eagle. Some were scratched because my Dad failed the pronunciation test. We liked Cooper, he said it Cupper...not gonna work.

We decided on names, we like them, and we hope the kiddos do too.

The boy will be Tyler Thomas Eagle. Tyler is my brothers name and my middle name(don't ask me how my parents came up with that idea...no clue) Thomas is Caroline's brothers name, and has been in her family for years.

The Girl will be Addison Rebecca Eagle. We have always loved the name Addison, and Rebecca was my mother's name, and it just felt right to honor her in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment