Friday

Friday Night...Party in the Nursery

Well, it's 11:10 on Friday night and I am laying on the floor of the nursery...why you ask? I'll tell you.

Mom is exhausted, next feeding time is midnight, and she wanted to catch some Zzz's. Everyone was ok with that, except our newest/most vocal member of the group, Miss Addison. So after rocking, swaddling, walking, rubbing, talking, and any other "ing" you can think of, I decide my best defense against silencing the baby monitors with her newest scream, which we call the "wounded pterodactyl", is to lay next to the crib until I hear the slightest of movements...and jump up and throw the pacifier back in her mouth. I think it's a pretty good look for me, Boppy as a pillow, small pink baby quilt covering knee to ankles, small blue baby quilt covering waist to ribcage, and my Kodiak bear like chest hair covering the rest. Sexy, if I do say so myself.

Hate to cut this entry short, but I just heard an explosion...crap(literally)

Who's jealous of my Friday? Anyone...anyone...(crickets)

1 comment:

  1. This is classic! It's 3:51am and this is getting me through a similar situation.

    ReplyDelete