Tuesday

Random Thoughts:Mostly on Pooping

Everyone is doing great...babies are eating, pooping, and sleeping(repeating), usually in that exact order and usually the pooping or peeing is aimed at us or ends up on us. We've had our share of diaper blowouts and golden showers too. Tyler is a little more vocal with his bowel movements(I know, like father like son), and we never have any question when his diaper is full. Addison is quite the little lady, and poos on her own schedule.

We found Saidy in the Pack-n-Play on day 2 of being home. She launched herself from our bed into it...luckily the kiddos were on the changing table...shocking I know.
Sleep is hard to come by right now...
The amount of wipes we go through are unreal...I would say it's 10 wipes to every dirty diaper.
I promise they do more than poop, but I just got done getting pooped on and that's all I can really think about, or smell, right now.

I will get back on the blogging schedule soon and will let you know what else they are doing once I get some zzz's.

Also, we have some really awesome friends. People have texted, emailed, called, and Facebooked checking on us and the babies. We have had dinners and gifts brought to us which has all been amazing. Thanks to all the peeps who have helped...it really does make a difference, and if we haven't responded to you yet, we will as soon as we get the poop off of our hands.

2 comments:

  1. This is just great! I read the whole thing... y'all are such a great team! Congrats on those precious blessings and hope the poop doesn't take over! Tell Caroline she was such a trooper and way to go growing those perfect babies! I am on day 25 of stuck-in-hospital bed rest- we are an hour and a half from home so this IS home for us- and without my hubby, family and close friends I'd have asked for an Ambien drip to just knock me out until it's time. At week 32 and 6 days... it's going by fast and so far we have healthy boys! Congrats again and all the best for everything that is ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S... my hubby went to Bass Pro and camps out beside my bed each and every night on his little hunter's cot and sleeping bag... he's been just as much of a trooper as me-- he hated that chair, too after sleeping on it for the first week. Thought he may have thrown it out our 7th floor window! Luckily he resisted. Take care!

    ReplyDelete