Tuesday

We Are Here...and We Are Pretty Awesome!



Quick timeline of events of how this all played out.

2:35 am-Caroline rolls over and politely tells me "Wylie, I think my water broke"
2:37 am-Called Doc and he told us to come in to have these babies
2:49 am Scrambled around the house, collecting necessary provisions for hospital survival
2:50 am- Make phone calls to family members
3:00 am-Hazard lights on, speed racing to hospital
3:10 am-check in, prepping for c-section begins
4:00 am-My dad and brother arrive
5:00am- Caroline heads back to OR
5:05 am-Wylie puts on scrubs and plays doctor
5:15 am-Wylie heads back to OR
5:35 am-Babies in arms

Tyler Thomas Eagle was born at 5:35 am on Feb 14, 2011. Addison Rebecca Eagle was born at 5:36 am.

Tyler weighed 5lbs 14 ounces and is 19 inches long...And if I do say myself, he is well "equipped". The doctor was quoted saying, "He should have come out wearing a jock strap"

Addison weighed 5lbs 5 ounces and is 18.5 inches long...and is absolutely gorgeous!
We have some pics on Shutterstock, and will continue to upload. Click here to view some pics!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you both!! Tyler and Addison are sooooo cute!! Keep the pics coming!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi shared your blog with me. LOVE IT! Congratulations! I can't wait to read your take on parenthood. I'm sure that it will be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Caroline - you looked AMAZING! Especially for carrying twins. AMAZING! I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete