Tuesday

1 Month

We had our 1 month Doctor appointment yesterday, Tyler weighs 7 lbs 3 oz and is 19.5 inches long. Addison is also 7 lbs 3 oz and is 19 inches long. Both babies are slowly creeping towards the 10th percentile in weight and height. Somehow, I was the only one that received a shot...Nothing more embarrassing than going to your kids' pediatrician and your the one walking out with the baby blue camouflage band aid.

I wasn't sure if the shot was going in my arm or butt, and we were in a hurry to get out of there as feeding time was rapidly approaching. So, in my mind, I was contemplating dropping my pants(in case of butt shot) and taking off my shirt(in case of arm shot) to speed up the process, but I thought it might be a bit awkward when the nurse walked in. Luckily for everyone involved, the shot went in my arm.

Ready for Greenville St. Patty's Day
Ready for bedtime



No comments:

Post a Comment