Thursday

Which One Isn't Like the Other?

We have two dogs who we love. They used to be the object of our affection...key word in that sentence is "used". Daisy and Saidy know they have fallen a rung or two on the love ladder...their OK with it. They love the babies. If a baby is crying Saidy is the first one up to check on them, and usually sitting by their door until we get there, tail wagging. They give the babies kisses and are typically respectful of their space. Daisy's first trick started during baby feedings. She'll lay on the floor, and act non-interested but as soon as a baby burps, she hops up, anticipating "something" to clean up as a nice little snack.

Her newest trick happened this week. I can honestly tell you, she did this herself, and I had nothing to do with this pose. I think it proves she is smart...and needs some attention.
I think I will start worrying when Daisy only drinks out of bottles and starts wearing diapers around.

No comments:

Post a Comment