Thursday

Announcement


It's always fun to tell people that you're expecting. You get to tell your family and friends. And most importantly, you get to put it on Facebook. I swore I wouldn't whore myself out to FB when this was happening, but I was wrong. Facebook rules!

It finally starts making sense to your friends, they finally understand why you've been "shady" the past month and a half. They now understand why you haven't met them out for dinner, why you've declined their pool invite when it's 117 degrees outside, why you've basically fallen of the face of the Earth.



But when you tell people, you get to see the initial reaction after the word "pregnant", but when it's followed by "with twins" you immediately become a liar.

Cliff's notes version:

"Hey, we're pregnant with twins"

Response A: "You're lying"
Response B: "No you're not"
Respinse C: "BS"
Response D: "Are you kidding me?"
Response E: "I'm calling Caroline to ask her, I don't believe you"

I can go on...It's like the word "twins" automatically ruins your lifetime of credibility...

But in all honesty, we're pregnant with twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment