Thursday

Fun With Easter...and Easter Hats



Easter was our first holiday as a foursome, and I learned a lot on Easter Sunday that I will need to know for future holidays.






Things I learned...



It is impossible to get 1 kid, let alone 2 kids to stare at the camera at the same time...so as you will see, most of our pictures will have a baby with a hand in their face, eyes closed, weird look on their face, or crying....and these are the edited pictures, I've already deleted 500 pics of each shot to find these.


You can dress kids up on holidays...they are fair game, especially at this age. Uncle Ty bought them Bunny Ear Hats. Tyler will sure regret his solo picture come graduation or wedding time, but I think it is hilarious.




A 10 pound baby turns into a 50 pound baby 30 minutes into a church service. We were sore...and sweating midway through the service....maybe we need to eggsercise more.





All in all, the 1st Easter was a hopping success. I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anybunny else, I'm not yolking around.




Alright, I'm eggsiting stage left....


No comments:

Post a Comment